- Get Help - Forums
- How to with iPod
- iPod Help
- iTunes Help(click for list)
- Audio Books
- Compare iPods
- Download Movies
- Windows Software
Find Solutions to your iPod Problems
This is a great starting point - if you need iPod help, have questions about your iPod battery or searching for iPod manuals or iPod tutorials. Bookmark this page and you'll save time when a question comes up about your iPod. We have paid attention to the most frequent questions on the forums - and where possible have provided you the solutions. We have browsed hundreds of Apple iPod Support documents and organized them so you won't waste your time hunting. We have organized this page to be your hub for all your iPod questions. If you can't find what you're looking for here then try our Apple iPod Help, a summary of hundreds of Apple documents for iPod, Nano, iTunes and more.
- New - iPod Errors - if you need to decode the error messages from iPod or iTunes
- Reset, Restart and Restore iPod - these techniques will often fix many different iPod problems, often a good place to start.
- Fix your Frozen iPod If your iPod won't respond or turn on.
- Run iPod Built-In Diagnostics If you think your iPod has hardware problems
- Set iPod Disk Mode This is sometime a useful technique to manually set disk mode and then reset to normal use.
- Verify - does my iPod needs repair
- Do it your self iPod screen repair and iPod battery replacement
New - Find out about these icons and many more, iPod Icons page
- Troubleshooting iPod Games
- iTunes Help
- Read the iPod FAQs
Just starting out with your iPod
These beginner courses will help get you started with your iPod
iPod Anatomy - If you're just starting out, these beginner courses introduce you to the physical side of iPod. Discover what you can press, plug, scroll, and slide while navigating your iPod controls and menus. Learn how to charge the battery and update your iPod and iTunes software.
Crank Up the Tunes - These lessons introduce you to iTunes and show you how to fill your iPod with songs, podcasts, and audiobooks. Learn how to sync iPod with iTunes, play audio files, create playlists, subscribe to podcasts, add album art and information, rip music from CDs, set preferences, and more.
I Need More Music - If your collection of CDs and music downloads just won't do, you can shop for more music, purchase music videos and TV shows, and buy audiobooks from the iTunes Music Store—and you don't even have to change out of your jammies to do it! Get the complete tour of the Music Store, find exclusive stuff, download free tunes, and more.
Show Me My Photos and Videos - If you have an iPod with a color screen, you can load up your portable player with your own pretty pictures—even videos on certain iPods. These lessons show you how to sync your photos and videos to your iPod, view images and videos on your iPod, and even show them off on your TV.
Maximize My Experience - iPod is more than a digital music player. You can put it to use as a portable disk drive and personal data assistant (if your iPod has a display). Find out how to sync contacts and calendars, play games, use the stopwatch, set clocks in multiple cities, and add notes. And for all iPod owners, learn how to optimize your iPod battery life.
My iPod is Sad (or Alarmed) - Sometimes things don't go quite the way you planned. Sad iPods, exclamation point-stamped folders, or even your computer's refusal to acknowledge your iPod's existence can drive anyone nuts. For those times, this section will help you troubleshoot common issues and dispense tips to keep you and your iPod happy.
iPod Video tutorials and iTunes tutorials on Apple support website.
- Play Music & Video on your iPod
- Downloading Music & Video to Your iPod
- Troubleshooting iPod Video
- Beyond iPod Basics
- iTunes Tutorial for Windows
- iTunes Tutorial for Mac
- iPod How tos
New - Do it your self iPod repair
If you have a broken LCD or cracked screen.
- Step by Step iPod Nano LCD replacement
- Step by Step iPod Nano 2nd Generation LCD replacement
- Step by Step iPod Video LCD repair
If you need to replace your iPod battery.